Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new(april) BF2 video and screenshots

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

yeah got this while ago, in the video's it seems people r a bit hard to kill missles landing beside people n they keep on running...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

Darth Bobo wrote:
    it seems people r a bit hard to kill missles landing beside people n they keep on running...

oh yea! remember in one of the first videos, the guy unloaded almost a whole clip of M4 at someone before he died, they didn't fix that either :(

no wonder they are delaying demo.

it's too early to say anything yet but still, here it goes...

Call of Duty 2 > Battlefield 2

Activision > EA+Dice

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

having played the first call of duty at DS there i'd have to say ur ****ing insane

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

CyberGhost wrote:
    Call of Duty 2 > Battlefield 2
    CoD2 = CoD1 + Updated graphics, same storyline.
    BF2 = Updated graphics, new storyline.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

having played the first call of duty at DS there i'd have to say ur ****ing insane

UO is much improved(PC)
    the_syco wrote:
    CoD2 = CoD1 + Updated graphics, same storyline.
    BF2 = Updated graphics, new storyline.

yea but we are talking about online here not single player mode

I don't know maybe it's my rage speaking(I got very pissed to find out they release demo in august which = 1.5 month waiting) but that's how I feel about those games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

You can't really compare the two. They are completely different games with BF concentrating on vehicles over troop combat while the opposite is true for cod.

Anyway my main gripe with the original was the crappy troop combat and the lack of reg when you pump a clip into someone. BF2 will be great if they sort this out.

BloodBath

Advertisement