Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Static-X - Start A War

Options
  • 30-04-2005 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭

These silly buggers keep going backwards. First album was great, second album wasn't bad, Shadow Zone was a bit unoriginal, and this new stuff ... geez ... any other opinions?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Never thought much of them but i can agree they have got progressivly worse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

Is one of their members not in jail for abducting some young girl?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭hostyle

superconor wrote:

Not in jail. Appearing in court. What that has to do with their new album is however beyond me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

hostyle wrote:
    These silly buggers keep going backwards. First album was great, second album wasn't bad, Shadow Zone was a bit unoriginal, and this new stuff ... geez ... any other opinions?
    Afraid to attempt to listen to it. WDT was amazing, Machine was good, and then, BLEH, WTF was with the last one?! Lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭BizzyC

superconor wrote:
    I heard he was telling 14 yo girls on the bands website forum he was a look alike, and started sleeping with them after all the gigs. The police found him asleep with one the morning after one in a car.

• Advertisement
Advertisement