Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Todays PL (will include scores)

• 30-04-2005 2:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭

well ten mins before kick off and still no thread? everyone jaded after the midweek efforts? ;)

Pool have made 5 changes from the mid week team - Kewell makes his first start in donkeys. Pellegrino is also in the team.

I'm going for a home win. Boro it is so!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

He! :D

I was going to start a thread then I went off to check which game RTE was showing - flipping Saints/Canaries! Grrrrr. So I'm now listening to Today FM for Liverpool - 'Boro.

Kewell is upfront with Morientes.

I'm also going to a boro win as I hex Pool when I tip them.

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

I'm really impressed with the balls RTE2 have shown, this is gona be a much much more interesting match.

G'wan NORWICH!!!

We'll be back, we'll be back, we'll be back to send you down :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Liverpool 0-1 Boro!

Nemeth 4'

Gee, Liverpool better win the CL :)

Holy ****, we got a game on at Southampton, 1-1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

uberwolf wrote:
    Pellegrino is also in the team.

as if it were preordained, nemeth shakes off Pellegrino to score.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

everton losing, opportunity to close the gap?
    no....

brief outtage there - but the scores haven't stopped flying. Nearly half time now.
    Sounds like a cracker at st.marys

43' Birmingham C. 0 - 1 Blackburn R.
    43' Fulham 2 - 0 Everton
    43' Liverpool 0 - 1 Middlesbrough
    43' Manchester C. 2 - 0 Portsmouth
    43' Newcastle U. 0 - 0 Crystal Palace
    43' Southampton 3 - 2 Norwich C.

some chap has scored a hat trick in 2 minutes for queen of the south - which is some feat.

Liverpool sound they've gained the upper hand in their game, but will go in at half time losing.

one change from those scores is at St. Marys where it is now 3-3. I'd go home only the 2nd half would turn out scoreless if I did :p

Everton are going to drop points it would seem, once again liverpool are being handed opportunities that they spurning. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

The Southampton and Norwich game has come of the worst displays of defending ever.. Mind you, makes for an exciting match. Now I know why people think the EPL is the best league in the world..

Typically Liverpool are loosing when Everton are loosing. Wouldn't wanna take advantage of another team slipping up now would we..

• Advertisement

RTE must be so happy with themselves for selecting the relegation battle. THis game is just fantastic :)

Pellegrino off so Benetiz has decided to give us a chance! Garcia on instead.

Gettin!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

From Eurosport:
    Liverpool-Middlesbrough 52' THAT COULD BE GOAL OF THE SEASON FROM STEVEN GERRARD!!!!!! He received it about 35 yards out.. it sat up nicely.. and he blasted a right-foot volley that flew past Jones and into the top left-hand corner of the net!!!!!!!!!! 1-1

http://www.eurosport.co.uk/home/pages/v4/l0/s22/e6876/live_lng0_spo22_evt6876.shtml

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,342 ✭✭✭Ardent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭Brian017

Soton 4-3 Norwich 88'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

3 points in it now and Everton have a games in hand over Liverpool..

Something serious has wanna go wrong for Liverpool to pull it off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭Brian017

In the SPL: Celtic 1-3 Hibs

jesus, tense 90 mins coming up in the chelsea bolton game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Will someone be my eyes and ears as I sit here in work, without the ability so stream, or listen to a radio?

• Advertisement

opta index on sky sporst minute by minute will be :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

some goal by gerrard! i thought rooney's couldn't be beaten

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

As predicted, Bolton are all over Chelsea. I can't believe they're still 3/1 on Betfair. They're favourites in my eyes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

TimAy wrote:
    some goal by gerrard! i thought rooney's couldn't be beaten

I hope he can repeat it on Tuesday - amazing goal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Geremi and Terry by far CFC's best players, at least Tiago is keeping the rhythm going when we have the ball, has jiri played footie before? he has been terrible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Well done Chelsea...money can't buy you love but it can a Prem title!

Mike

ps I hope they get wasted tonight, tomorrow and Monday!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

mike65 wrote:
    money can't buy you love

yes it can.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

haha you can just picture them disobeying JM's curfew which was 9 but extended to 10. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,544 ✭✭✭redspider

Just before we settle down for the build up to the Liv v Che CL match, a comment on the Liv draw against Mid on Sat. Yet another very dissapointing result for Liverpool and Benitez. I was once again completely unhappy with the inclusion of Pellegrino. Is Benitez dumb at times? This was a disasterous selection and invited a problem. And it duely came. Pellegrino was 100% responsible for the first goal and even Benitez took him off at half-time. I dont know what Benitez is playing at in the league. Liverpool are 3 pts behind Everton now (luckily they lost and deservingly so) with only 2 games to go and Everton have a game in hand. It is nearly gone mathematically and practically it went last week.

All will be forgiven if Liverpool win the CL by beating CL and AC Milan (most likely), but that is two very big asks.

Come 10:00pm tonight we could all be very dissaopinted just left to ponder Dunphy's wide smile.

• Advertisement
Advertisement