Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question

Options
  • 30-04-2005 4:07pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭

This is the result of being drunk and having one of those arguements when filled to the gills with drink.

Does the moon have a name? Weird question i know,but we refer to other planets to having moons? So what do we call our one?Surely there all not called the moon: Moon meaning and explanation

Nukem

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Son Goku

It can be called Luna or Sol IIIa.
    Although it is almost always called "The Moon".

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

If you are OK with SOL III being called Terra then I'd guess it's Luna.
    PS. http://www.nineplanets.org/days.html

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Son Goku wrote:
    Sol IIIa.
    nice and unpoetic.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

Son Goku wrote:
    I Luna or Sol IIIa.

ya had a stab at luna but Sol III is better. thank you, curiosty cured and some answers for the next time im that pished.

Cheers
    nukem

Point of information - the moon is Sol IIIa

• Advertisement
Advertisement