Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia USB City Centre

Options
  • 30-04-2005 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭

Thinking of picking one of these up on the way home: Nokia 6100 USB Data Cable. Cheapo version preferably.

Have one on order from eBay but is holding up my final year project. Anyone know where I could get one in South City centre? I am on Aungier St/Camden St.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 soggybizkit

ders a shop called 'fm mobile' on camden st, he's a bit dodgy with warrentys but he does cheapo accessories

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Where about's is that?

Called into that dude SimiSim today. The Indian guy with 'repairs' spelt wrong on his sign.

I reckon he's dodgy* as hell but regardless the man is scary as fúck.

*Wen't in one day and looked like he was in the process of buying a mobile off some scobe.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

Theres another place on camden street about 5-10 shops past the palace walking towards rathmines that sell them for most phones for €15 - €20 i got one for my 6630 and it worked grand
    Pete

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Theres a place just down from where Vigin used to be on the quays. Usually have stuff in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

Stay away from that place on the quays they are looking €35 for the cheap cable same as the ones on camden street for €15
    Pete

• Advertisement
Advertisement