Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

advice on the youth?

• 30-04-2005 5:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭

I`ve got feddy adu and seb muddel who are both 16 but are showing huge potential. Adu scored 2 on his debut and got a 9. So I was wondering if I keep playing them and the keep on playing as well as they are now. Will some big club come in and nick them on a free?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Leave them in Reserves till they turn 17, then offer them a full time contract, and exploit them something rotten!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

Dam!

I`m Norwich. I could do with them now. I`ve already sold Huckerby and Svenson to give them a chance of breaking through to the first team.

I forgot I have Samba! I`ll stick him up front with Jarvis and johnson on the wing for this season. Perfect!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Keep on eye on them, for all you know Adu could be 17 in like 2 weeks in you rgame!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

nah I`ve already done that. They both turn 17 in the summer (im still only in october in my second season, Adu is already worth 6million and sevb is worth 3 million). bummer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

go sign andrea (sp?) Mei

hes brilliant when he gets older.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

In CM 03/04, i got this one guy, Jo, from Brazil. I got him when he was 16 on a free, but he has just turned 18 now. He was in my youth team until now(because he's started playing awesome and gotten really good.) Problem is, i havent played him in the first team until now and i didnt offer him a contract, he was given an automatic 1-year contract when he turned 17.The contract is up, so i cant get a work permit as he hasnt played enough!! What the hell do i do, theres loads of clubs after him!! Just keep playing him til he's got enough games for a renewal, or let him go?

Advertisement