Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Fantasy

Options
  • 30-04-2005 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭

Em i have noticed in 'New' that there's a Final Fantasy forum..what the hell!?!
    Does this even deserve to have it's own slot? It should not have made it past a thread in Games...

[ Gaz now anticipates the mod's all diving on him and defending FF ]
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

gazza22 wrote:
    Does this even deserve to have it's own slot?

Yes. Yes it does.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

gazza22 wrote:
    Em i have noticed in 'New' that there's a Final Fantasy forum..what the hell!?!
    Does this even deserve to have it's own slot? It should not have made it past a thread in Games...

[ Gaz now anticipates the mod's all diving on him and defending FF ]
    and this bothers you why?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

it's in the hosted-public section, just like pro evolution soccer, and no-one's complaining about that (and why would they? :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

plus the FF forum is getting a reasonable amount of traffic and appears to have been well recieved

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

I don't see the problem (even though I've never played it or seen the movie) because there's billions of FF games, a movie and another movie on the way...

It seems like a good idea to have a forum for it and it's out of the way so I don't see why there'd be a problem with it

• Advertisement
Advertisement