Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where can i buy the artic cooler?

• 30-04-2005 7:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭

Hi,

I want to buy the artic cooler rev2 for my 9800 pro graphic card.
    PC world they have the old artic cooler, so no thanx
    I went to peats like 1 month ago, they said they would receive them in 1 week, 1 week later i go there they don't have it so then the following weekend i called 3 times and they said there staff was to busy with customers so they would call back, never called back. Few days later i called said they would call back, and they apoligised for not calling back, never called back. Went to the store to yell about there **** customer support + they still don't have it

On komplett and dabs.co.uk they don't have it but they do on overclockers.co.uk but im not paying 25 euros for shipping.

So where can i buy this cooler for a cheap shipping on the net? Forget all the retail stores in the city they don't have anything + support is 0

thanx in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

have you tried www.jescomputer.de they have the rev2 as far as i know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭Subc

grimloch wrote:
    have you tried www.jescomputer.de they have the rev2 as far as i know

does this site have a good reputation?

its nice and all that u can put the major words in english, but the descriptions are all in german + the shipping costs are all described in german. SUPER!!!!

how much is shipping with GLS to UK.
    Is it only UK or international or Europe etc...?

thanx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

www.hitide.ie

the old arctic cooler is just dandy for a 9800 pro tbh.

jes are used a lot by people here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭aaf

Why don't you start a thread to see if anyone else is going to be buying stuff from overclockers soon and share the price of shipping with them. Has been done here once or twice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,517 ✭✭✭axer

.ERROR

• Advertisement

think I'm going to use jes, all i need to know is the shipping, above 10 euro then forget it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

Well i got a VGA silencer for 9800Pro/Xt of you want to buy it off me ? But its not the Rev 2 , jsut though i would offer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I got one from Hitide last summer. Delivery is €7.50.

edit: You can probably even arrange to pick it up in person from Hitide if you email them

grimloch so wuts the shipping for jesde

thanx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

I have the PC world one on my 9800 - no problem with it. For €15 you can't go wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

grimloch so wuts the shipping for jesde

the shipping is probably more expensive than hitide.ie if i recall

hitide don't have the one for 9800 pro 128mb, all it says is 9800 XT/Pro 256mb

um is there such a thing as 9800 pro 256mb?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Yeah, i think some of the crippled 128-bit memory bus ones came with 256mb.

They have this: http://www.hitide.ie/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/21_23_46/products_id/240

Which I got for my 128mb 9800 pro.

Advertisement