Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD open Sunday/Monday?

Options
  • 30-04-2005 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭

Is the UCD library open tomorrow or Monday? :o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭elbee

It's open on Sunday from 9 til 5 or 5:30, but I'm not sure if there's a service for taking out and returning books.

On Monday, it's open from 9-5 or 5:30 and they have service all day except the half hour after they open and the half hour before they close.

Since they have service on bank holiday Monday, I imagine they have it on Sunday too but I couldn't swear to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

I dunno there's no normal service on a Sunday so don't expect too much.

I'm amazed it's even opening Monday. Could this be a first?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

According to the UCD Library's website it's open both Sunday and Monday. I still haven't studied yet though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

The resteraunt will be open today untill one in the morning, but I don't know about tomorrow, it being a bank holiday and all. UCD seems to religiously keep itself closed on bank holidays - can't believe the library will actually be open for it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

I think the restaurant is open tomorrow because the information sheet specified two dates it was closed (graduations) and they're both past. Not that it's ever stopped them before, but exams start Tuesday.

• Advertisement
Advertisement