Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards Premiership Team of the Year?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Dublin's Finest

I'm not comparing him to Rooney for skill or technique...but on this season alone he's delivered more often than Rooney.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

from the penalty spot, thats true! hes scored ten from open play as has rooney. i dont think rooney has taken any penos for united this season. so basically theyve been the same from open play this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

Draupnir wrote:
    from the penalty spot, thats true! hes scored ten from open play as has rooney. i dont think rooney has taken any penos for united this season. so basically theyve been the same from open play this year.

missing the point.

Johnson has been surrounded by mediriocity this season. Despite that he has scored as many from opan play as Rooney. Further he has earned more penalties than rooney when he has been denied clear goal scoring oppurtunities by foul play.

I'm not trying to tell you Johnson has greater potential than Rooney, but Johnson has had a greater influence over his teams prospects than Rooney has this season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

cant disagree with ya at all there uberwolf. fair play to johnson, hes done very well so im not trying to take anything away from him. i could envisage him at liverpool next season actually.

Advertisement