Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Fantasy IX

Options
  • 30-04-2005 10:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭

hey, i recently started replaying final fantasy IX and i was wondering if anyone knew of any secrets/hidden sidequests, anything i might not have discovered the last three times i played it. i'd like to see if i could complete the hell out of it. (aside from getting excalibur 2 of course)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭mp3guy

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I was disappointed that Ozma was such a push over compared to other FF bosses. At least he wasn't the total wash out that Omega weapon was in FFVIII. I murdered him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

Retr0gamer wrote:
    I was disappointed that Ozma was such a push over compared to other FF bosses. At least he wasn't the total wash out that Omega weapon was in FFVIII. I murdered him.

You can say that again. I nailed Omega weapon in 10 minutes. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Q_Elexra

Retr0gamer wrote:

When I faught Ozma for the first time he actually effectively killed himself. He cast beserk on Zidane (the only character I had left) and then kept using that move that halves your energy. I didn't have to do anything after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

ive yet to beat ozma

omega was pathetic allright, really looking forward to a nice challenging boss battle that time..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

you didnt even have to fight ozma to get him....

Advertisement