Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yet another "Your fave <insert>"

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

grimloch wrote:
    i found the
    dark version of her
    to be a very entertaining and challenging fight, id hardly say it ruined her
    It was just that she whupped me solid a few times and her little 'get two attacks in one run' annoyed me a lot... that particular incarnation just doesnt make it into my top 5

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

i recall that two attacks in a row, i found it anoting at first as i couldnt get the magus sisters or anima without getting through her first, that added a nice challenge to say the least

it probably wasnt the best moment in that game compared to the rest of the dark aeons but i found it entertaining nonetheless

i enjoyed the dark bahamut fight in that game now that i think of it

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I hated the dark aeons. I didn't have time to level up and defeat them and they only got in my way when trying to search for secrets. they should have been optional.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭The Free Man

did anybody get to penence? he must've been a tuf one....
    i only got to ixion

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

The only way i beat any of the dark aeons was with yojimbo. I only wanted to beat them to get anima and the magus sisters.
    And shiva was the most annoying of the ones i beat because of her speed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Remembering the boost system of FF8 makes me wince.
    As for my favourite summon, I'll say the various incarnations of Bahamut. For comedy value, Eden. What was even happening in that sequence?

Crucifix wrote:
    Remembering the boost system of FF8 makes me wince.
    As for my favourite summon, I'll say the various incarnations of Bahamut. For comedy value, Eden. What was even happening in that sequence?
    Id take a stab at a comically huge bio-whatever spaceship descends (slowly) and obliterates an enemy... makes me laugh every time, especially the 'please wait' screen that comes with the devour command

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

My alltime fav of course is any incarnation of Bahamut throughout all the FF games, he just rocks bigtime.

kinda liked Leviathan and Ifrit as well.

liked the three sisters from FFX too, can't remeber their names, but they were kinda funny.

Gilgamesh wrote:
    liked the three sisters from FFX too, can't remeber their names, but they were kinda funny.
    The Magus Sisters, whcih have made an appearance in the FF games albeit as an enemy. They are pretty good, the taller girls attack 'Razzia' is a godsend at that part of the game but the small ones 'Passado' rules all later on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

Pity all those new Aeons came near the end of the game coz we didn't get much opportunity to use them :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

they did come a bit late but were excellent cannon fodder for the dark fellas

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

i like odin,i like aeons

Advertisement