Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joe Chester

Options
  • 01-05-2005 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭

anyone see him recently... i saw him last night in cyprus avenue, Cork. he was good... can't say i was blown away though... not quite the same impact as tenspeedracer...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Must say I enjoyed his debut album. Looking forward to seeing him live - think he's playing during the Bud Rising festival in June.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Tombo

I saw him a couple of months back and it was all a bit meh. Did nothing for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭The Weatherman

anyone see him recently...

I saw him walking past the library in rathmines two days in a row last week...

He was at that Other Voices vicar street launch gig. He had a lap top playing tracks while he played guitar. For his last song he had a few technical problems with the computer. When he ditched it for just the guitar he was far more impressive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Damo Rice

Joe Chester...OH Dear.... I don't know how people think he's good!!!! I don't get him at all... His music Sucks! Wasnt he the lead singer for RIGHT SAID FRED?!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

you should know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

well when i asked the weatherman to send a cloud my way i never thought he'd send so many.... if he was doin all the stuff he was doin on the laptop, live there and then, i think it'd work far better, but as i said before, bring back Ten Speed Racer

Advertisement