Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

"Man Bag"

• 01-05-2005 10:55am

Know where i can get a decent "man bag" in dublin? I mean one that's like a postmans bag. Any help appreciated.

something like this
    Xtreme%20Satchel%20CBW_small.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

Theres loads of bag shops floatin arounf the place any one of htem should have something your looking for!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭4Xcut

upstairs in river island and i saw the coolest man-bag ever

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

You mean a "satchel" - where do bike couriers get theirs ?

man bag/satchel aye!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

4Xcut wrote:
    upstairs in river island and i saw the coolest man-bag ever

Might help if you specified which branch you're referring to

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

I was upstairs in River Island in Grafton St. with my boyfriend on Saturday - I saw a few of those bags you're looking for in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

it's a messenger bag, right? they look disgusting on 99% of guys. and girls

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭DirtyHarry

i had one of those and they are crap! they rub off the back of your leg or arse (depending how high it is) and if u use it alot your skin goes all red! im serious, it happened to me and i ditched it for a quiksilver bag (backpack thingy)

think about it! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

I used one.. had no problems with it.. except the guys in school didn't take too fondly to it.. I didn't get any pains or anythiong from it. Found it grand, and my laptop fit into it perfect!

Advertisement