Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Penn and Teller: Bullsh*t!

• 01-05-2005 12:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,986 ✭✭✭✭

It's back with season 3. This episode is....nasty.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

What is it, I've never heard of it. Is it an Irish Series, going on your feelings, I don't think I'll aquire it.

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Lump wrote:
    What is it, I've never heard of it. Is it an Irish Series, going on your feelings, I don't think I'll aquire it.

John
    Penn and Teller are two US magicians / wannabe comedian's.

Haven't seen their latest show but saw lots of shows with them as a child! Basically, they carry out strange, disgusting and pretty impressive (at times) tricks.

Very easy to tell them apart too: Penn is the large noisy one.... Teller is the small quiet one!

Ahhh, I WONT be getting it ;)

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 535 ✭✭✭bonzai bob

Lump wrote:

John
    you'd probably know them if you saw them, the been in their fair share of tv shows, films etc, including the simpsons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

hey kids, stop all the down-load-ing

• Advertisement

Downloading? I was going to buy it, what do you think I am, a freeloader?

HARDLY!

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,986 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

It's a skeptics program, basically they talk about all the bullsh*t in the world and why people are stupid for believing it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

its the best :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Penn and Teller are hateful

especially Teller. I detest small, silent people. They are inherently evil.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

They have thier moments , love the way they do things differently.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

This is one of my favourite shows of all time.. Best episode I ever saw was the "12 step guide to weight loss" and then they go through all the 12 steps for ages, and at the end one of their studio members comes out with his "1 step guide to weight loss that actually works"
    Penn: Tell us how you did it?
    Studio Guy: Stop f**kin eating so much

LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

when do FX 289 show this or are they already showing it

that show stopped my mother from watching all those talking to people beyond the grave type shows. it is brilliant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭invincibleirish

can i just say fx289 (270 now on epg) is such a great channel, and to think its hidden up there with all those awful channels (exception being babestation,phwoarr!!),X files,fg, king of the hill, jag and so many other brilliant shows, all they need now is re runs of the sopranos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭sleepwalker

yeh its a good channel its horribly placed though and probably gets ignored by alot of people

Advertisement