Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick fence height question.

Options
  • 01-05-2005 12:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

My wonderful old neighbour such a nice man, ripped down our wooden fence a few months ago and has done nothing since.

I putting up a fence today 6 foot high thats the height i allowed to yes?
    Nearly sure i allowed put one up 6 high.

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

KdjaC wrote:
    My wonderful old neighbour such a nice man, ripped down our wooden fence a few months ago and has done nothing since.

I putting up a fence today 6 foot high thats the height i allowed to yes?
    Nearly sure i allowed put one up 6 high.

kdjac
    Back or front?Why did he take down the other fence? :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Lex Luthor wrote:
    Back or front?Why did he take down the other fence? :mad:
    back and hes a wanker(wind slightly damaged his half arsed attempt at a fence)

Bought a dog today he ****ed if he thinking that ****ting all over my back garden.

I hate old people.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

KdjaC wrote:
    back and hes a wanker(wind slightly damaged his half arsed attempt at a fence)

Bought a dog today he ****ed if he thinking that ****ting all over my back garden.

I hate old people.

kdjac
    6ft sounds normal for a back fence...that's what mine is between each side.
    Will he not go halves on the new fence? I guess not if he's an ol codger...they're usually miserable sh!ts.
    If the dog does one in your back garden just pick it up and shove it on his door step...

Advertisement