Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Crystal Therapy

• 01-05-2005 1:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭

Anyone got any advice on how to use crystals? I've bought one or two crystals but I don't really know how to use them!!!

Any ideas!?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭MeatProduct

What ever feels right to you, there is no right or wrong. To tell you a particular technique might condition you into thinking that that might be the only way.

I do my own thing and it works for me. I also was never shown.

Nick

PS: If you are really stuck I can tell you what I do but it's nothing really.

Edit: I would like to add that it is important to be expansive in your thinking rather than contractive. You decide what works for you and no one else. All possibilities are open to you and the only limits that exist are set by your own mind.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,037 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Try to imagine energy flow through them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Vinnie Woods quite often does workshops on crystals that come highly recommended (that might be what he's doing at Féile Draoíchta, but it could well be something completely different). If you're in Dublin, ask for him at Yellow Brick Road and see if he's doing anything soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Talliesin wrote:
    If you're in Dublin, ask for him at Yellow Brick Road and see if he's doing anything soon.
    Oops, my wife was talking to him today and it was his last day there apparantly, so that's not going to work (still a good shop for getting the actual crystals themselves though). I shall try to find out if he has any workshops coming up soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Dub_Ster

i carried a white cristel the cleer ones my mam gave it to me cause i was going threw a depression an it dunno if it helped but i like to think it did , my mam has cristels in every room in the house .. there cool ...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

You could try Crystal Links, it can be a good starting point, try following the links from the main page for 'Crystals' and 'Healing and Energy'. Some of the stuff they have is a bit 'out there' but that just makes it more fun to read ;)

Advertisement