Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

cant believe that

• 01-05-2005 2:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭

cant believe you moved my help plea to a forum that no one ever goes to. now ill never get help and fail

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

or....

you could do it yourself, like you were ment to

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭lateasever

well thats just great, and when your begging, reaching out for your life to other people for help, you know what we'll say

you could just do it yourself like you were meant to

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

I can see a ban coming.

1st. why should I do you French Story, I have Enough Work to be doing.
    2nd. The Request was Moved to the Correct Board, Not banned Or Locked OR deleated.
    3rd. I'm Smart, i dont need any help :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

As far as I know nobody even studies french here.. That forum is far better suited, you even got two replies in the meantime, one of them especially useful. Quit complaining, I did you a favour..

lateasever wrote:
    cant believe you moved my help plea to a forum that no one ever goes to. now ill never get help and fail

For a forum that no-one ever goes to, someone has replied with a helpful link...

If it's due after tuesday, go to a lecturer and tell them that you're finding it hard to start. They might give you some ideas to get the ball rolling. 300 words is not that much!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

Surely this is LC or JC stuff. I'd write some french now but I'm probably worse than you. Anyway, it's only french don't worry about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

i don't like pointless moaners, thread locked n idiot banned for a week.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement