Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

And then there were two.

• 01-05-2005 3:47pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 9,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Well it's down to 2 and I don't really mind who wins. I will tend toward Stevens because Murphy is young etc. but really it's great that we'll have a new champ anyway. I have to say I think the 2 players who have played the best snooker are there as it should be so lets hope it's a good 'un.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

I was hoping for McCulloch to win but alas no chance of that happening. I don't really have a preference now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

From a dodgy start yesterday, it has turned around to being quite an entertaining final so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭gobby

I'm rooting for Murphy. He is the underdog. I rooted for Stephens in the past when he was the underdog.

Some crazy situations so far. I was sure there was going to be a re-rack earlier (cant remember what frame, ye all know the one Im on about!).

Murphy was the one who brought it away from a re-rack but imho he shouldn't have. He had a lot to gain from a re-rack. Doesn't matter in the grand scale of things though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭CHUCKLEZ

gobby wrote:
    I'm rooting for Murphy. He is the underdog. I rooted for Stephens in the past when he was the underdog.

Some crazy situations so far. I was sure there was going to be a re-rack earlier (cant remember what frame, ye all know the one Im on about!).

Murphy was the one who brought it away from a re-rack but imho he shouldn't have. He had a lot to gain from a re-rack. Doesn't matter in the grand scale of things though.

Ya and at the start the bookies gave him 150/1 odds(if only i threw a tenner on him :rolleyes: ). Oh the rack ur talking about is that the 1 when the black was Was hanging by the pocket And all the reds were next to it? Id say thats the 1 ur talkin about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭gobby

Thats the one alright.

Well, now I really wish I had put some cash on him. What a deserving win. He played out of his skin. Fantastic game. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement