Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wwe Rds Heading For A Sell Out!!!

• 01-05-2005 3:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

I was talking to a friend of a friend last night who works in Aiken and he told me by Saturday morning they sold over 17,000 tickets for the event and its almost certain to be a sell out or very near it .

The capacity of the RDS will be 28,500 , can you picture nearly 30,000 fans chanting JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL awsome i cant wait for it to see Carlito and my old time hero as a kid Stone Cold Steve Austin .

I got my ticket Block H Row F with Limited View anybody know what the hell that is all about limited view there cant be any poles as its outdoor and the red tieried seating are only temporary stands id imagine they will have a lighting structure around the ring with a sort of roof incase it rains sort of like WM9 in Cesers Palace.

WWE Summer Bash
    7 weeks to go .
    wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

Anybody know if they are going to use common f'in sense this time round seeing as though its a bigger venue?...by using eleveted seating. The Flat in the point was a shambles..I've never been to the RDS before but I looked at seating chart and it looks like there gonna do the same crap as The Point

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

I also think they made it worse with the seating. I really hope i get some decent seats.
    I also heard they sold out their first day but never taught it was true.
    Still unsure whether i should go to it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Flat seating is such a pain in the ass. I was 10 rows from the front and i could only see a third of the ring becasue there were 5-6 kids standing on their seats all around me. I know they have every right to see as much as me but I did nt spend 75 euro to see the back of kids heads.I e-mailed The Point about it and for any of you that were annoyed about it as me I'd encourage you to e-mail them. Chances are they'll do nothing but maybe if 1 or 2 more keep nagging at them they 'll take it on board. My guess is they ll neeed some sort of a screen up because flat seating in the RDS will be a nightmare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

Flat seating is such a pain in the ass. I was 10 rows from the front and i could only see a third of the ring becasue there were 5-6 kids standing on their seats all around me. I know they have every right to see as much as me but I did nt spend 75 euro to see the back of kids heads.

Why didn't you do the same, stand up or tell them sit down, that sort of crap would really piss me off! But then again, whose gonna listen or even hear ya when theres a few thousand fan's in full voice.

lol because im a weak, sorry execuse for a man. But seriously If anyone else was annoyed e-mail the point, its the only way it 'll improve.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

I don't wanna seem like I'm bashing on ya vince, but would it not be better to e-mail the WWE's promotion company for over here. They are called Aiken Promotions, found here. Thier e-mail address is office@aikenpromotions.com.
    I just wouldn't think that e-mailing the Point would get us anywhere, they might host the event, but their not the organisers who over-see all the event preperation and all that. I could be wrong here however :o

No thats a good point but its the Point who create and arrange seating for events and Aiken accepts it . Therfore if I have a problem with the seating I thought it was best to go through them. Ill e-mail them too though, the only way they listen to a fraction of what people say is if enough people annoy them. Bitching about it on here might be therapeutic but it does notihng. So might my e-mails but Im a tryer.

Advertisement