Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help required

• 01-05-2005 6:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭

A mate of mine left her books in her locker yesterday after studying in the library, forgetting that the Arts Block was closed on Monday, so she'll miss a whole day of study.
    Anyone know any concievable way one gain permission to access the building tomorrow morning for 5 minutes?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭foxybrowne

Also, is it possible to print of a colour acetate (for an overhead projector) in college?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

foxybrowne wrote:
    A mate of mine left her books in her locker yesterday after studying in the library, forgetting that the Arts Block was closed on Monday, so she'll miss a whole day of study.
    Anyone know any concievable way one gain permission to access the building tomorrow morning for 5 minutes?

You could always ask at the security desk. I don't think it's locked up completely, I'm sure lecturers have access to their offices like they do in the science end.

And **** acetates, use powerpoint! (In other words I don't know)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

foxybrowne wrote:

saw this post a bit too late - any postgrad based in the arts block has 24hr access and would be able to let you in. presume it is too late for this info now...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Running Bing

foxybrowne wrote:

It was you wasnt it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭foxybrowne

Mostly they come at night.......mostly

• Advertisement
Advertisement