Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any regrets?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Exar Khun

beanyb wrote:
    I really regret not getting off my ass for the last couple of hours that would have been well spent studying. Instead I've been browsing incredibly useless sites of the internet. Such good use of my time.

Oh I also regret taking books out of the short loan on monday because now I have to drag myself all the way to ucd to bring them back or have to pay the extortionate fee! I didnt even use them either... ugh.

/\
    ||
    I regret reading that post instead of frantically studying

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I've managed to run up €12 short loan fines on 3 separate occasions this year. Grr.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Red Alert wrote:
    You'll be sorely missed blondie! No-one to form conspiracy theories with about the lecturing staff!

I wish I actually did some work earlier in the year - i really do!
    Awww thanks! Don't worry there's always plenty of people willing to form conspiracy theories about the staff in that building (I can't walk past Dr Cs office now without looking inside to see if there's a hidden wall of monitors!). I did in fact find a ratemyprofessors.com site, but its only for American and Canadian colleges :(

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I've managed to run up €12 short loan fines on 3 separate occasions this year. Grr.

I had to pay a fine on a Medieval History book that I had for about 3 weeks and it cost me more than thirty euro! The worst part? I never actually read the book! :o I wouldn't be surprised if I have gone into triple figures for the fines I've had to pay this year. (note - I'm not joking)

Advertisement