Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Broadband - confused

• 01-05-2005 11:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi

Can anyone tellme whats going on with this provider because I see a mess on their website:

https://www.irishbroadband.ie/htmdocs/our_products/Breeze_1MB.htm

and

https://www.irishbroadband.ie/htmdocs/bb_at_home/pricing.htm

In one place they say that Breeze 1 MB has 30 GB/mo download limit in other place (links above) they say that there are no limits - is it a serious company if they cannot provide correct information on their website ?

So, can anyone tell me how is it in reality and is there a person who use this service in Dublin 15 (blanchardstown) - Im curious about signal quality, speeds, etc. Thanx in advance because Im lookin for some reliable ISP, because adsl like Eircom with 1 mbps and 8 gb download sounds like a crappy joke, I'll be out of the limit in 3 days... (and I dont even use p2p - just run few websites and I need to transfer loads of files everyday...)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Blaster99

The info in the first link is correct, the info in the second link is obsolete. They have a capped 1Mbps service for €36pm and an uncapped 2Mbps service for €40+VAT per month. If you're running web sites, then upload speeds will also be important for you and IBB's services offer the best upload speeds.

As for reliability and stuff, there are lots of threads about IBB and the problems people are having, if you look around a bit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,981 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

There are loads of IBB threads. Closing this one seeing as it's been answered anyway.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement