Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ECW 12th of June!

• 02-05-2005 7:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭

The following talent is scheduled to appear at the upcoming WWE run ECW One Night Stand PPV event on June 12. Each list is broken up into former ECW talent that is currently under WWE contract and those not currently under contract, but are confirmed to show up:

Talent under WWE contract that are available:
    Paul Heyman, Chris Benoit, Nova (aka Simon Dean), Tommy Dreamer, Spike Dudley, The Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray & D-Von), Eddie Guerrero, Chris Jericho, Miss Congeniality (aka Lita), Dean Malenko, Dawn Marie, Rey Mysterio, Rhyno, Little Guido (aka Nunzio), Steven Richards, Al Snow, Lance Storm, Tajiri, Tazz and Rob Van Dam.

Independent talent scheduled to appear:
    Axl Rotten, Bill Alfonso, Jason, Justin Credible, Masato Tanaka, John Finnegan (referee), Mike Kehner (referee), Jim Molineaux (referee), Sabu, The Sandman, Tony Mamaluke and Tracy Smothers.

Rumored talent, but not yet confirmed:
    Joey Styles, Raven, Shane Douglas, Kid Kash and Jerry Lynn. (Note: Many don't expect Raven, Douglas, Kash or Lynn to appear seeing as they are under contract with TNA)

Source

I guess this is gonna be one PPV that is really worth while! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Rhynos not under contract anymore is he?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

Will we be able to buy this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭cutepape

Bombidol:
    the post I found about it is from march.. a lot have happened since then.. so you're right, Guess Rhyno wont be on the ECW :(

Dunno havent heard anything about it being available for uk/ ireland fans. however if its being put on in replacement of a regular PPV then we might get if its being put on as well as that months PPV it could be doubtful

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

I remember reading somewhere we werent originally to get it but now we are. Plus there is rumour saying Rhyno is apparently confirmed to be at it as he has it in a contract to obligate.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

Hows it gonna work tho? Cant imagine it being as special in a 16,000 arena or are they gonna reopen the doors to the philly arena with the most mental fans EVER!!! We were talkin about it last night and we think it was from a TAZ VS SANDMAN match. Their goin thro the crowd and just in the corner of the screen you see a fan winding up a chairshot at taz before security jump on him. Its class we must have watched it over and over bustin our guts.

as far as i know its in the ecw arena

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

Its in the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York and Rhyno is supposidly not out of his contract yet as there is a 90 day release clause or something so he won't be out of contract till after the event...from my researching that is

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

I hope the die hard ECW fans get tickets. I dont want a load of John Cena-esque WWE fans sitting wondering who the hell is fighting. I hope this PPV gets a die hard audience so those involved get the attention they deserve.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

that post old. Kash left TNA and i think is under a WWe contract now or will be. Kash is not on TNAwrestling.com just to confirm.

Second Super Crazy has signed with WWe so he will be appearing no doubt.

Joey Mattews(Mercury) was an ECW talent.

RVD is injured but will make an appearence in some capacity.

Steve Austin was in ECW.

New Jack has been confirmed by him:

http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.asp?id=10041&p=1

Mick Foley?

Browser is ****ed but mick foley is asked to do cactus jack match, whether or not he will is a different story. Pwinsider.com

This is beiong treated as an external satndalone product by WWe, so I dont know are they treating it as an indy style product. Haymen and Dreamer are behind it (source pwinsider.com) get a more reliable source plz, or on second look a more uptodate one :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

this will be on Sky Sports?

Advertisement