Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS2 Pro Evo getting slow....

Options
  • 02-05-2005 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭

...after using double speed for a while. I think I've ****ed it up, or my perception of how fast it was before using double speed is ****ed up.
    Either way, when I switched it back onto normal speed last night it was slow as sh!t. Matrix style Pro Evo isn't fun.

Wondering if anyone else has had this problem? And is there a way to solve it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

Put back double speed?

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭DS

When I tried double speed (for about 30 seconds) it was unbelievably mentally ridiculously fast. Just keep it on normal and you'll get used to it like you did with double.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

I'd keep it on double speed if I could, it's just no one will play me on it.
    It definitley is the game, my mates versions are faster then my normal speed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭Dagnir Glaurung

I used to find that as well in PES3. I could never figure out if it was me or the game. It usually settled down after a day though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 gary h

i had that problem.

it only happened when i played in double speed and went back to normal speed. I powered off the ps2 and booted up again and everything was back to normal again.

gary

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭r3boot

try the jap version (winnig eleven) the new on is a bit faster though the control is S**te.

^is that the add on they got recently? With online play and the transfers fixed?

I'll try just leaving the game alone for a week or so, or try starting up a new option file. Cheers for the replies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭r3boot

yeah plus some changes to the control It's suppposed to be more accurate but doesn't really work for me. I'm sticking to Winning eleven 7 for now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

This is kinda off the point of the original post but i didnt wanna start a whole new thread cause it can really annoy people.

Anyway I was playin last night and I noticed that the game speed was very quick, not double speed quick but still a lot quicker than what it usually is on mine and my mates PS2. Now I definitely didn't have double speed turned on so I'm wondering what was the reason for this?

I think it may be due to the studium you play in and if "stadium effects" are turned on or not. I played all my games in the Nou Camp last night, does this stadium affect the speed of anyone else's gameplay?

The speed increases with each level of difficult (so....it's faster on 5 stars then it is on 1 star). That could have been it if you were on a different level.

• Advertisement
Advertisement