Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The guy with Hogan's tatto on back - Hassan - Daivari - Jannetty - Suzuki.

• 02-05-2005 1:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

The man at Backlash tonight who showed off his Hulk Hogan tattoo is Holyoke Joe, a referee in the New England area. He got the tattoo at a going rate of 5,000 dollars to win a contest to meet Hogan in Tampa.

Vince McMahon has given the OK for Muhammad Hassan to use the throat slash motion that got some press recently. He was not in trouble for it then, nor will he be if/when he uses it again. Also did you know that Muhammad Hassan is an Italian/American?

Hassan's partner, Khosrow Daivari, is just 20 years old, something few people know. He trained in Minnesota with current ROH World Champion Austin Aries. Working in WWE is a great opportunity for Daivari this early in his career.

For those of you wondering about when Marty Jannetty will be back on WWE TV, he is currently finishing up some indy commitments. He will be back in WWE when they're all completed.

For those wondering on the whereabouts of Kenzo Suzuki, he has been fighting a lung ailment as of late. He has been in the ring in Florida, training at Steve Kiern's wrestling school.

And to finish this off, have you wondered why Hulk Hogan has not yet done the leg drop? (which was his finishing move for years). Hogan had a left hip replacement and also had his left knee replaced and he will never ever do another leg drop. as this could end him up in hospital. But he did look great at Backlash!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Are you going to credit your source on these or are you trying to pass it off as your own information? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭maxtrax

never said it was mine just passing on info that fans would be interested in and if you think about it you know this info is not mine any way, so who say's it's mine?

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

maxtrax wrote:
    Vince McMahon has given the OK for Muhammad Hassan to use the throat slash motion that got some press recently. He was not in trouble for it then, nor will he be if/when he uses it again. Also did you know that Muhammad Hassan is an Italian/American?

Anyone notice that the camera panned away at backlash when hassan went for the throat slash, five mins after jerry called out every arab country that might be watch and saying 'wonder what they're thinking'

Also, no i wasnt wondering about kenzo suzuki. He's sh**

• Closed Accounts Posts: 535 ✭✭✭bonzai bob

throat slash? are you serious, i haven't seen that and i have to admit it's very tastless!

Hogan? Hip Replacement? :rolleyes:

Links Please

Everything I get is from the one and only Wrestling Observer from Dave Meltzer, not his site, his news letter!

for any true wrestling fan out there, I would recommend this news letter to any one. This guy has his finger on the pulse of wrestling!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

maxtrax wrote:
    Everything I get is from the one and only Wrestling Observer from Dave Meltzer, not his site, his news letter!

for any true wrestling fan out there, I would recommend this news letter to any one. This guy has his finger on the pulse of wrestling!

Have you got a link?

HERE IS THE LINK WWW.WRESTLINGOBSERVER.COM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Cheers, seems good. and no pop ups unlike a lot of wrestling news sites

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

It was actually Daivari's 21st birthday on the Saturday before Backlash, and Hassan is Italian/Jordanian, but born in America

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

bonzai bob wrote:
    throat slash? are you serious, i haven't seen that and i have to admit it's very tastless!

Hogan? Hip Replacement? :rolleyes:

Links Please
    Cause wrestling has alway been about taste? The morons were still sporting mullets ten years after the rest of the US copped on.

• Advertisement
Advertisement