Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tune in 252 medium wave

Options
  • 02-05-2005 1:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭

Program on the leaving cert lasting 8 hours? Its radio 1 on medium or long wave. I just heard about it now. Post up what u think of it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

Program on the leaving cert lasting 8 hours? Its radio 1 on medium or long wave. I just heard about it now. Post up what u think of it.
    It's 252 LW.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭sarahg_angel69

ye heard it earlier on!! its alright!! ringing half my phonebook to tell them to turn it on!!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I couldn't tune into it, arrrgghhh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭randomfella

http://www.rte.ie/radio/listeningtotheleaving/

its really all here. Went on a little longer on some but u will get the essential tips they gave here. Wasn't awake for the early ones so i only caught business and geography. Didn't tell me anything major, few minor points here and there.

Advertisement