Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oh Dear Lord, I like Elton John!!!

Options
  • 02-05-2005 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭

Yes, i thought I would never say it. But I have 'The way you look tonight' on repeat and I'm singing along to it!! And I like a lot of his other songs.

Its so weird how your tastes in music change depending on your mood. I'm blaming my liking of Elton John on the crush I have on my friend. I usually hate soppy songs but now can relate to the lyrics. EEeeww...

And to think 'Enter Sandman' by Metallica and 'Head Like a Hole' by Nine Inch Nails are two of my favorite songs... and I want to bump them off to make way for Elton!! Arrggghhh... :eek:

Comments

The Best of Elton Jonh is curretly sitting on my shelf between the Best of Pantera and the Best of the Smashing Pumpkins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Oh dear Lord no! Diversity has struck! You have suddenly become aware that good music can exist outside your predefined confines! The horror! The humanity!

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,997 ✭✭✭✭Stark

"I'm still standing, yeah yeah yeah"

Oh dear god it's spread

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

ya gotta love a bit of elton!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

Elton John's "Your Song" is one of my favourite songs of all time.....

I wish someone wrote a song like that about me.... :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Hold me close you tiny dancer

• Registered Users Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

It's Almost famous that seems to have gotten a lot of people into Elton John.

His stuff's very hit and miss to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Oh dear Lord no! Diversity has struck! You have suddenly become aware that good music can exist outside your predefined confines! The horror! The humanity!

:rolleyes:

I'm not of those people who only likes a certain genre of music. I've got nirvana with Enya, Metallica alongside Abba and Kim Wilde..But it just weird me that I'm liking his stuff now. I suppose different music for different moods. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

Larianne wrote:
    Yes, i thought I would never say it. But I have 'The way you look tonight' on repeat and I'm singing along to it!! And I like a lot of his other songs.

Its so weird how your tastes in music change depending on your mood. I'm blaming my liking of Elton John on the crush I have on my friend. I usually hate soppy songs but now can relate to the lyrics. EEeeww...

And to think 'Enter Sandman' by Metallica and 'Head Like a Hole' by Nine Inch Nails are two of my favorite songs... and I want to bump them off to make way for Elton!! Arrggghhh... :eek:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭ThatBloke

He used to be pretty credible before he started with the wigs and the queen act

He has some great songs

• Advertisement
Advertisement