Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

San Andreas Multiplayer Mod

Options
  • 02-05-2005 2:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭

A small development team have started to make San Andreas Multiplayer Mod a modification for San Andreas which will allow multiplayer, They are currently testing it under Vice City. More info and screenshots on Jakkass.com and the promotional video the team has released is on the Jakkass.com Forums

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Have they contacted Rockstar and asked for help?

If not PM me i get you email address of one of dev team.

kdjac

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

coders are
    Kyeman (ex MTA dev), Mike, and XcR
    they have done a lot of good work on this mod
    They have done a lot of work in Vice and expect to release the mod 2 months after the release of San Andreas on the PC. They will add more stuff to the mod each release. The servers are expected to be capable of 130 peeps and they are going to have 3 seperate servers for the seperate cities

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

Sounds great. Hopefully it's better than mta though. I remember playing with a m8 on the same server with the same connection and he was 10 seconds behind me on his screen.

BloodBath

take a look at the video they have on their site *that is real online play*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

wait a minute. Jakkas aren't u the guy was pinping mta? And now your pimping another multi player mod for gta? :p

Hope its good anyway.

simply this ones gonna be better than any other MTA development in my opinion :)

Advertisement