Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flat Rate internet??

Options
  • 02-05-2005 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭

Okay, currently, I am using Eircom Net Flat rate, which allows me to have 150 hours of internet time for 30 euro. I am thinking of upgrading to UTV ip, allthough, a friend of my friends, claims he has 250 hours of internet time, for a very low price, he's lying, right?

Is there another Flat Rate account, beside's Eircom or UTV?

Anyway, what I'm also wondering is, is it possible to get TWO flat rate accounts? probably not, I guess, but, it would be nice.. >_>

Thanks for any help
    Glazun

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Glazun

-thumbell weed rolls by-

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭zenith

Flat rate tied to individual phone number afair, so no chance of using two, unless you get funky with ISDN.

I don't know anybody who offers a >150hr package.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,998 ✭✭✭✭Stark

I assume you're asking because broadband isn't available in your area?

UTVip gives you 180 hours for €24.95 a month.

BT also gives you 180 hours for €26.99 a month.

Both allow you to use your hours both in the daytime and in the evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

UTV
    [font=tahoma, arial]180 hours flat rate Internet access ANYTIME, day or night for just €24.95 per month![/quote]

Eircom
    150 hours for €29.99
    [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 20,998 ✭✭✭✭Stark

UTV support is non-existent by the way, and there have been reports of DNS problems with UTVip. I'd recommend BT flatrate.

Whereabouts are you located btw? Some kind of broadband package would suit you a whole lot better if you could get access to it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭thecivvie

I was going to try and get both Eircom and SNL, which I already have but I think it is impossible as you have to use your UAN, whatever that is and BT say that you can only have 1 isp at a time, okay you can have the free package as well but that costs a fortune

Join Ireland Weather Network

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

iam looking for anytime flatrate internet package which dosent have a year long contract min 3 months and dosent include telephone calls and the phoneline iam going to be using has a IFA TELECOM bill for phone calls

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

IFAT Anytime 260
    IFAT ?Anytime 260? (Business users) ?35.00 plus VAT (Total including VAT : ?42.35)
    260 hours of internet access per calendar month
    Can be used Anytime day or night, weekday or weekend
    Automatic Disconnect after 8 consecutive hours
    Automatic Timeout after 15 minutes of idle time
    Unlimited email addresses(e.g. abc@iol.ie or abc.123limited@iol.ie)

do a google for IFA TELECOM

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Cryos

woth mentioning that the eircom flatrate (and maybe the iol business flatrate packs) are the only ones that support isdn (single and duel chanel).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Blitz wrote:
    woth mentioning that the eircom flatrate (and maybe the iol business flatrate packs) are the only ones that support isdn (single and duel chanel).
    UTV support single channel (64k) ISDN

• Advertisement
Advertisement