Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RDS Information

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Superman

themole wrote:
    there has been some misiformation in previous posts.

you cannot leave in the first hour of the exam, not 30 mins as stated in other posts.

you also cannot leave in the last 10mins of your exam, ie 9.30 -11.30 (2hr exam), cannot leave after 11.20, 9.30-12.30 cannot leave after 12.20

Ah invigilators! How I hate the way they uphold rules and regulation's! what ever happened to the good ol' day's when you could slip a 20, a bottle of hooch or a sleeve of smokes and they would look the other way.
    Whats the world coming top with all this rule abiding!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

themole wrote:
    but you will be searched entering toilets.

Nope, I was never searched. And I went to the cr*pper every other exam.
    Ya have to sign in, with the time and your student number, but other than that nothin...

SebtheBum wrote:
    Nope, I was never searched. And I went to the cr*pper every other exam.
    Ya have to sign in, with the time and your student number, but other than that nothin...
    Yeah I signed off as all sorts, everyone from tony Montana to wesley snipes has gone to the toilet when I was in the exam , I mad sure to change the numbers as well, a digit here and there.
    Ah can't wait till tomo a-noon, finished last exam (last real one till a easy one on thurs) !
    PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! PARTY!

ahh! exam in 7 hours need to sleep!!! AHHH!

Advertisement