Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Your Next Rave/Club Nite?

• 02-05-2005 6:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭

With myself being somewhat of a veteran on the Rave scene :o i rarely go out thesedays but ill be travelling over to London for this nite(after party as well id say ;) )know the people running it and its bound to be a top nite out,whats your next big nite out?

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/petercide/space1.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Due to severe lack of cash, I don't think I'll be out till the next Creation party :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Loco

13th may in Avalon Boston, Chris Liebing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Berlin love parade if i can get the cash together in time... possibly dancevalley.
    there'll prolly be big midsummers and end of summer raves down in Clare (there was an un****ingbelievable one last august :) )
    might skip the first 2 so i can finally buy myself that set of 1210s i've been promising myself for the past year though :o

Advertisement