Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rubble and cracking

Options
  • 02-05-2005 7:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭

dudes/ dathi help!!!,
    I now only hear a static muffled cracking on the XFM web radio since Valery started a few minutes ago... feck.... I think some of the settings are wrong!!
    but Val sounds cool in that husky static voice,,,. ultra sexy 80's style!

not hearing the music through the static though :(

le chat seb

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭pastis

ooops, sorry, my fault, forgot to untick that mute function on the volume control. Is that better now?
    Anyway, this song's for you two (Fabulous Troubadors' "Il nous Ment").

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Gondalhibouchat

goofy Val!!

yes, it's perfect now, cool!!! nice afro-french song....is it Masillia??

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Gondalhibouchat

goofy Val!!

yes, it's perfect now, cool!!! nice afro-french song....ah les Fab Troubadours... well, la chouette isn't here...she's improving her sun tan in Gondalouland till next week... grrrrrr..
    I'll actually am off now to eat at a friends place (french-irish couple)..but I will record your show on me PC. at least I still get to hear your show one way or the other....computer technology rules. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭XFM Studio

yez....untick mute yuuuu iddiiiiot!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭pastis

25 minutes of that, is that alright? I think the listeners need a bit of silence/peace sometimes.

• Advertisement
Advertisement