Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Domino's New "Double Decadence"

• 02-05-2005 7:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 786 ✭✭✭

Did any else notice the series of ads on Sky 1 where Domino Pizza sponsors the Simpsons? The first one which ran for a number of weeks a few weeks ago stated that Domino now uses cheese with 50% less fat. The next ad campaign introduced their new "Double Decadence" - a remarkably cheesy pizza which contains 50% more cheese! This just conpletly cancels each other out! What's the point?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭PlayaFlow

umm, choice maybe?...it not like you have to eat both at once

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Dominos are the nicest pizzas i've ever eaten.. oh god i want one.. hmmm so nice.. serious, I'd love to eat the sauce as soup.. they should market that.. it's so good... this Double Decadence thing seems like a bit of a cheese over-load buzz...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

100% - 50% = 50%

50% + 50%of that = 75%

so you still save

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Sarsfield

Would a Double Decadence not contain 100% more cheese?

Which would bring you back to where you started.

But it's still low fat cheese - so the more you eat, the more calories you save :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭bus77

cheese is no bother to us, a spanish fella came over here in the 1500's and said we were eating buckets of milk-goo

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Khalim

the point is...

cheese good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

anyone i know who's tried the double dec. says it's pukeola cos its too cheesy so they don't eat it all so that really means they are eating less cheese in the end...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭rainglow

My brother got it a couple of weeks ago and I triend it - the cheese in the crust wasn't like cheese, it was more like herby warm Philadelphia (yes, just as sickening as it sounds). It was a bit rich for me but needless to say, I soldiered on ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

The first one i got was lovely the second one i got was horribe and i wouldnt get one again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

i can't stand it but the g/f loves it. as was said, it's not even cheese, but some crappy cheese related spread of some kind like philadelphia or something.

my favourite would have to be the texas bbq with the sour cream and chive dip on it. hmmmm.

• Advertisement
Advertisement