Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arsenal vs. West Brom(Scores)

• 02-05-2005 7:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭

No Henry, no Campbell, what are the odds :)
    Arsenal should win, but i think theres a chance West Brom can win this.

Firstly, they are fighting for survival.
    Second I think Robson wouldn't mind helping out old United :)
    Thirdly, and I think most importantly, Richardson has the ability to win this game, and he really wants a spot in the United first team, so what better way to get on Alex's side by putting it over on their rivals for 2nd place :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

half time now, it's the worst game i've watched in ages. west brom packing the midfield and arsenal still trying to play everything through there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,982 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Its 2-0 Van Persie and Edu . Games pretty much over

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

suits me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Was happy with Richardson's contribution today, think he'll be a good one in the future.
    Well played by Arsenal, thought they were weak in teh first half, but the second half they came out strong

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

V.Persies goal was nice, taken well. i liked the little "nuts" by Vieira which led up to it....

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

That should wrap up the 2nd spot imo. Beat liverpool and its in the bag. nice goal by van perise and reyes should have scored but missed an easy chance again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Yeah I agree with you Jank. I think if you beat Liverpool, it is over with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭elbow316

Another clean sheet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭sleepwalker

im more impressed with the clean sheet than the win

1 goal conceded in 11 games and that was when senderos was out injured

please just sell cygan

Advertisement