Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I really should have checked...

Options
  • 02-05-2005 8:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

I really should have checked when my exams were starting.

I sort of assumed that they'd be starting thursday, wednesday at worst and that I would therefore have tomorrow to cram.
    But no.
    They start tomorrow.
    Tomorrow morning.
    At 09:30 and in topics I literally haven't even looked at (Perception and History of Psy.)

Nuts...

I'm off to freeze dry some notes so as they fit inside the small window of time between the exam and my brain.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

And you're posting on here because?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kasintahan

Sangre wrote:
    And you're posting on here because?

So I can blame an internet addiction for my downfall and eventual demise (at my own hand).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

That's what I'm gonna do when I find out that politics didnt go so well...stupid intrmanet...

well if you leave it now, you might be able to get a bit of study done and pass 2moro...you might also have to forego sleep tonight though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭AngelofFire

Perception is straight forward enough, theres some good stuff on blackboard. Im a bit screwed if charles darwin doesn`t come up on the history section.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

kasintahan wrote:
    I really should have checked when my exams were starting.

Mwaha, remarkably cavalier attitude to your exams... :cool:

I salute you, great one :D

• Advertisement

SebtheBum wrote:
    Mwaha, remarkably cavalier attitude to your exams...
    I could swear someone in authority has said that to me before...
    SebtheBum wrote:
    I salute you, great one :D
    I know for certain thats been said to me *hugs his military drill trophies*

Oh Sweet Jebus. . . .

So I was looking at the map lastnight.
    No problem, head just past RTE and hang a right, no problem.

Only I hung a little too far right and ended up taking the coast road all the way to the docks(!), round by trinners(!) and then realising where I was I managed to nose my way through Irishtown (which I neven knew existed) and somehow to the RDS. From there it was a piece of cake.

This was all while cursing the rain and two foot deep super puddles (tm) with submerged tank traps - on my push bike.

All was well though because (a) it was an easy paper, (b) I didn't know enough to write for the full time anyway and (c) even if I did we were granted an extra 15 mins because the fuxored up the multiple choice papers.

Happy days :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

i had the exam nightmare last night. i was sitting a spanish exam and knew nothing so i began writing poems... man i've got strange dreams!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

Don't eat cheese or dairy before you go to bed-never mind funky drugs, those guys REALLY mess with my sleep time-got me dreaming all crazy sh1t...and no Johny Depp...sniff...

Well hope the rest of the xams go better...boy I'll be glad when i don't have to get up at 6 anymore...poor bus man probly scarrd the bejaysus out of him when i got on the bus this morning...so so sleepy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Alana wrote:
    Don't eat cheese or dairy before you go to bed-never mind funky drugs, those guys REALLY mess with my sleep time-got me dreaming all crazy sh1t...and no Johny Depp...sniff...

Well hope the rest of the xams go better...boy I'll be glad when i don't have to get up at 6 anymore...poor bus man probly scarrd the bejaysus out of him when i got on the bus this morning...so so sleepy

Don't diss the cheese :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Ah now, I've eaten cheese late at night for years, and I'm not *that* screwed up in the head...
    Think I'll sleep until 2pm tomorrow. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Hanginthere

Joints before bed and me dont mix well, usually in dreams which last a crazy amount of time... and usually involvingg things......

Advertisement