Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A Solution to Fair City's problems...

• 02-05-2005 8:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 786 ✭✭✭

How about, and this is just a suggested storyline, all (and boy, I mean all) the characters get (painfully and against their will) anally raped by a group of marauding mass-rapists who destroy all traces of Carrigstown when they are finished to ensure the show will never see the light of day again? Let it be known that I did at one time watch the show, but as it is now painful to watch, I find it fitting that those "actors" be put through the same pain, albeit anally. What are your thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,545 ✭✭✭irishgeo

its needs a clear out, perhaps a big disaster emmerdale style. i think a bus to crash in to the shop which starts a huge fire which spreads to a few buildings and kills a number of people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 786 ✭✭✭spudington16

That's the spirit! :) But you have to think bigger, and more painful. An option for RTÉ which would also hugely boost ratings would be if you could see it all in 3D...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Ah come on, Fair City isn't the worst of em, they just need to kill off Robin and there problem will be solved.... What an annoyin' c*nt!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

Fair citys grand , Its a good soap , fair enough this robin thing is annoying mainly because its reminding me way too much of the chloe emmerdale thing , but fair city usually isnt that bad , at least they can keep a few storylines going at the one time , they seem to rotate well how much you see each character , unlike corrie at the minute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭Ms Beanbag

I disagree... I think its a good storyline, creating awareness about eating disorders and the problems they cause. Its better than another drawn out 'love triangle' any day (the viv, paddy, emily 1 is just awful!).. :)
    I don't see the similarity between this and the chloe emmerdale one. The characters are totally different for 1 thing. And both are lying about their pregnancies for different reasons aswell

• Advertisement

Ah there just showing the two storylines a bit too closely , I think a lot of people are thinking fair city copied Emmerdale .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

I feel the need to add to this thread on watching tonight's episode. All I want to say is:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah its not that bad!!

I don't see the simularity between the 2 soaps, both as beanbag said are lying for very different reasons.

that aside I still find Robin to be a right annoying b!tch.

What is with this Pascal and that NZ wan?!

And Mondo, and his mother and that uber annoying man that he works for - whatever his name is.

Aaaaaaargh! Oh the show is so so so annoying!

• Advertisement

Pascal and lilly were each others 1st love years ago and now their reunited yays :)

Oh I know that, but where did they come out of?!

They seem to just bring up new storylines out of a gutter or something!

ah meh , I doubt pascal will actually go though Unless they want a nice way to get rid of him , I wouldnt like to see him killed off .

Yeah, i guess they didn't wanna just kill him off, so decided it'd be nice to have him ride off into the sunset, etc etc etc.....!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    I wouldnt like to see him killed off
    Yeah I think a lot of people have a soft spot for old pascal, after all he was really like a father to Lorcan, when he was having trouble with his mother and the army.

It`ll be hard to see Kay an malachy just let him leave alright but hes getting on and a lot of people wont want to see him killed off so maybe he will go with your one lily.

What's with that blonde trollop who is flirting with Sammy? Ugh ... she is disgusting!

The state of her!!!What the hell like :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

tinkerbell wrote:
    What's with that blonde trollop who is flirting with Sammy? Ugh ... she is disgusting!

yeh big huge gums on her

orla wrote:
    yeh big huge gums on her
    Yeah, she really shouldn't laugh or open her mouth that wide, its really scaring me. She's a crap actress anyway.

• Advertisement

silas wrote:
    Yeah, she really shouldn't laugh or open her mouth that wide, its really scaring me. She's a crap actress anyway.
    Yeah, a dire actress!!! And she's dog ugly!

memphis wrote:
    Yeah, a dire actress!!! And she's dog ugly!
    I thought she was ok looking at first, but then the mouth opened, and I didn't like what I heard or saw.

You kidding me? She's flat chested, or at least appears to be, is skinny to the extent that she'd pass for anerexic (sp?), she's a horrible looking nose, and her teeth.

I'm off to throw up!

The horses mouth on her ,,,jesus those gums could attack a small country :rolleyes:

I think old yeller and ESPECIALLY memphis should stop posting on these boards.
    Does anyone agree?

YOU AGAIN!Jesus are you obsessed with us or what!!!
    christ sakes , if you cant keep on topic maybe you should be banned !
    MODEDIT: Content removed.

I was sitting there tonight waiting for fair city , was convinced it was thuirsday :rolleyes:

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    YOU AGAIN!Jesus are you obsessed with us or what!!!
    You wish.
    OLDYELLAR wrote:
    christ sakes , if you cant keep on topic maybe you should be banned !
    FYI I've reported your unrelenting and downright nasty posts about the actress. They had nothing to do with the topic. Your venom is uncalled for. With any luck you'll be banned.
    OLDYELLAR wrote:
    please stay on topic beany bitch!
    Great, you have just given me another reason to report you. :)
    OLDYELLAR wrote:
    I was sitting there tonight waiting for fair city , was convinced it was thuirsday :rolleyes:
    Who gives a sh*t.

A reason to report me ?ah ok im not goina get dragged into another pointless rant with you , anyway I missed it thursday did sammy run off with Judy?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

Settle down kids. :) :rolleyes:

This thread has gone far enough, closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement