Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Something to look forward to..

Options
  • 02-05-2005 8:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭

POST EXAM DRINKS...... :D

When ye all finished...?

It'll be over in no time at all...so we need to plan as it
    A) takes away from the burden of study-something else to preoccupy yourself with...what are the faces beind the avatars like....
    B) plan escape methods (these won't be necsry though..unless..)
    C)have something to look forward to!!!
    D) cos your liver misses alcohol (or if you don't drink, you miss the sight of drunken strangers falling around the place...ya know ya do)

Finally good luck everyone!!!

Note how I post this the night before my first exam...all's well...really well...crud!Meh I'll just make up words, it's not like Italy is a real country or anything with a real lanuage...no, no, no...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

oh roll on the 18th of May!!

once i get this poxy history paper 1 over me tomorrow i may be ok....and by ok i mean i may be able to scrape a pass.

back to the crumpled mass of notes scattered across my bed!

good luck everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Kirby is deferring her exams.
    Beerage starts now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

What? YOU KRAZY?!?!?!

hmmm I like it, not a bad ol plan...

Otherwise I wouldn't be finished until the 20th...but if the summer starts now, well why the hell not :p

Wheres the nearest pub to the rds..? :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,485 ✭✭✭Red Alert

there's one just about 7 minutes walk as you go into town, it's in the middle of a few shops but i can't remember the name. there's also hartigan's, leeson street, for which you just keep walking straight (probably more well known to those in ET!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kasintahan

I can't believe somebody (Fechner) wrote "On the soul life of plants".
    On second thought I can't believe I have to know he did.
    Actually, upon reflection, I wouldn't mind trading places with a soulful plant 'till say... the 18th or so?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

I'm drunk!

Best of luck to all!

See you in august

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

Aw i wanna be you!!!! :D

Instead of being drunk im on a sugar rush and cant sleep.goddam skittles....after 4 packs you think you'd be ok...but oh no...

I'm going to bed!
    Everyone should go to bed!
    It's comfy there!
    & here's hopin i don't have any more of those 'you're gonna fail' dreams!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Yes! I finally started studying a few minutes ago! And from what little I've read, I'll be coming back in August. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

I'll be studying all night - but sure it'll hopefully be worth it! Dunno the nearest pub to the RDS, but there's a nice one in Blackrock really close to the Campus where we usually end up piling into after our last exam. I'm hyped up on coffee and chiili nuts (courtesy of Centra and my curiousity - don't get them they're not good!). I've been studying all day aside from the hour and a half I spent in the queue for the resteraunt listening to my discman. I was wrecked earlier on cos I was studyong flat out yesterday too, but then I ate a packet of jaffa cakes with about 2 litres of water and got loads of work done on the energy rush - I'd recommend it to anyone who can't concentrate! In conlusion I'm hyper and going off to study - good luck everyone!

P.S. Coffee mixed with red bull mixed with skittles has been also known to work wonders ;)

Good luck! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Starting Wednesday thank god! Oooooh lots of creamming tomorrow thats for sure.

Ummmmmmm Friday 20th May 11:30 am...... ummmmmmmm Friday 20th May 11:30 am.................... ummmmmmm Friday 20th May 11:30 am.......

eh am I scaring any of you? I swear I'm not doing anything else!

Hehe, you said creaming. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

I am in f**king stitches now!!!! Ha ha ha hah :)

*beavis and butthead laugh*

Advertisement