Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cool ITF demo video...

• 02-05-2005 11:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭

Part 1

Part 2

Great videos. Very long though and a big download (116MB in total iirc, so broadband ABSOLUTELY required).
    Well worth a look if you're ITF, or just want to see some cool breaks. There's also a part in the first section where a guy does Choong-Moo (black belt grading pattern) against 4 attackers. :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭PhoenixRising

Some impressive breaks in there alright. I liked the one where the guy broke 3 different boards at different heights with one spinning kick. :cool:

I think I recognised the second half of Dan Gun in the first part aswell...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Correct that was Dan Gun alright.

Long clips those, but worth the download. Some very impressive breaks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭Tim_Murphy

I've seen what looks to be the same demo from a video from the ITFNK world championships last year. Some of the breaks are unbelievable .

Advertisement