Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

o sh*t wheres the RDS??

Options
  • 02-05-2005 11:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭

relax.............just a crap joke

i mean, the RDS,

its in town, right??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

lateasever wrote:
    relax.............just a crap joke

i mean, the RDS,

its in town, right??

It's in ballsbridge (apt name I reckon) and you can get the 7 from O'Connell Street as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Or it's only about 10 mins walk from Donnybrook bus garage, where the 10 and the 46A stop. It's hell trying to get a 7 on the morning of an exam.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

Map_7965181.jpg

Its in the middle of the map (not actually marked!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭lateasever

seriously,
    just a double joke ya know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

Or it's only about 10 mins walk from Donnybrook bus garage, where the 10 and the 46A stop. It's hell trying to get a 7 on the morning of an exam.

Grazie.....Yea remember trying to get the 7 or 27x or something out there before, took fupping ages, better get the ol legs working so...if only i had those shoes with the roller skate bits attached to them...y'know the ones them cool kids had a year or two ago...they look like normal runners. But..wait, wait, wait with one push of a button they're roller skates!!! woohoo!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭lateasever

i think i love you alana

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

:D

I'll buy you a set for christmas..or a post exam present

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kasintahan

lateasever wrote:
    i think i love you alana

I believe there's a queue...
    see here

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

kasintahan wrote:
    I believe there's a queue...
    see here

She loves me! We playaz don't get emotionally involved. Word. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Well I'm lucky in the fact I'm on the DART line so its a 30 minute journey out there for me BUT knowing my luck the DARTs will be closed down on Wednesday due to yet another crazy person jumping out infront of the enterprise train. Oh its so gonna happen........... er it will probably be me freaking out about how I'm soooooooo gonna fail Sociology.... soooo failing Sociology

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

It's where Funderland is!

Advertisement