Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone from Rush?

• 02-05-2005 11:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭

Anyone here form Rush, Co. Dublin with broadband?
    Just wondering what the options would be if I decide to move there.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 597 ✭✭✭bambam

aye, 2Mb with Netsource. we're living in woodland park. A guy on boards (WellyJ) answered the same question for me before we moved out:

"Tayleurs Point is not activated, nor is clifflands rise or any place on the skerries road. Woodbury however does have access to DSL. Rush is great, nice quiet place close to the airport and city etc if you need it. I have nothing but good things to say about it.
    "

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Cheers, am thinking of a place up the harbour end, going to see it tomorrow.

Had a holiday home in Rush as a kid so I'm familliar with the area.
    Do you drive in to the City in the morning? wondering what the traffic is like these days??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

The traffic is pretty bad in and around the port tunnel works if you are driving into the city centre. Changed colleges as a result of this ;)

WellyJ

Thanks ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 mcnickle

I am living just off the Skerries Road (Palmer Court) and have eircom BB. Had to get some strings pulled to get it though, seems we are on the edge of the exchange distance. Also selling a house if interested!!

• Advertisement

mcnickle wrote:
    Also selling a house if interested!!

Just might be allright :) Is it currently for sale? Is it on myhome.ie or similar?
    Pm me the details, thanks.

Advertisement