Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GO TEAM!!- Bottle Rocket.. these guys rule so much..

• 03-05-2005 1:49am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭

? Has anyone checked out "Go Team" :)

They is kinda like Lemon Jelly meets Grandmaster Flash meets Charlie Brown soundtrack meets Fatboy Slim- hard to explain...

but anyways I just want to announce that "Bottle Rocket" by Go Team is the first ever happy song to ever move me to tears. It is so uplifting.
    Forget "Nothing Can Stop Us" by St Etienne or Mint Royales remix of "I Will Fix You" by Kenikie, - "Bottle Rocket" is an out and out celebration from start to finish.
    Please check this track out- I want people to know about Go Team - the whole album is a ****ing killer. :eek:

Im in love with music again for the first time in about 5 years. It great.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

just checked out the track, it sounds like theme music to a 80's american t.v show, especially the harmonica bits. wouldn't be my kettle of fish, its very lemon jelly-ish thou, your right about that.

I wouldn't be crazy about the vocal either, i'd prefer a Dub version at least then you can hear the production of the music and not someone( dunno if its a guy or girl) trying to do some kind of meaningless rap over it!

as for a rating : i'd probably give it 2 tuna sandwiches out of 7

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

hehehe

thanks for listening to it anyways

:)

hope it grows on you ;) I have a feeling were all gonna be hearing more of Go Team in the future..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

lol, it actually has grown on me a bit, my mate thinks it sounds a bit like dallas/falcon crest music, funny,

i can see it becoming popular, as long as the good weather continues anyway!

Advertisement