Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gentle rottweiller needs new home

Options
  • 03-05-2005 10:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭

I have a 2 year old rottweiller with white markings on him. He is a very loving dog and very placid. I am unfortunately in a position where I have to move and because I will be renting I cant take him with me so I am looking for a family to take him that will give him the time and care that he needs as I said he is the nicest dog you will ever meet and would make a great pet for a family. He will go free to someone who will love him as much as I do. I only have about 4 weeks left in my house and he will have to go. Pm me for more info and phone number.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

That sucks dude. I personally can't help but try http://petsireland.invisionzone.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭jay567

Im preparing a house for rent at the mo. As a dog owner who rented for many yrs i have decided to allow pets. House is out between malahide and swords.
    If its of no help, sorry.

Best of luck rehoming, please remember, if u have to get rid of him, DONT leave him with the dog pounds. There are a few places that will take him before having to go there.

Best of luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Bigalow

Nala thank you for your concern I really don't want him to go to a pound as I got him 30 mins before he was to be put down and he has already had a very hard life in the hands of the first owner. I will keep looking for a good home for him.

jay567 thank you for the offer but I am looking for somewhere in lucan or palmerstown as my son is living there and want to be close to him. I appreciate your offer thanks again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Bigalow

Anyone who can give him a good home please pm me or email me at derek@intech.ie

Advertisement