Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PDA Car charger and motorolla data cable

Options
  • 03-05-2005 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭

Hi. I need a car charger for an Acer N10 Pocket PC. Any ideas where would have one of these in Dublin?
    Also I need a data cable for a Motorolla V525 (and V300, but I presume one will fit both). Again somewhere in Dublin.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭dshakey

Hi. I need a car charger for an Acer N10 Pocket PC. Any ideas where would have one of these in Dublin?
    Also I need a data cable for a Motorolla V525 (and V300, but I presume one will fit both). Again somewhere in Dublin.

Cheers

id say ebay is your best place.. not many places in dublin that i can think off..

The same USB cable will fit the V525 and V300, as well as several other Motorola phones. I think you can get them in Vodafone stores but they'll charge you through the nose for it, something in the region of about 40-50 quid.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Guru Maith Agut

Karsini wrote:
    The same USB cable will fit the V525 and V300, as well as several other Motorola phones. I think you can get them in Vodafone stores but they'll charge you through the nose for it, something in the region of about 40-50 quid.

Ouch!!! :eek:

dshakey wrote:
    id say ebay is your best place.. not many places in dublin that i can think off...

I'll have to give that a shot so. Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

The Motorola cable is here
    Will see if I can source the other one for you.
    ;)

wolfman wrote:
    The Motorola cable is here
    Will see if I can source the other one for you.
    ;)

Cheers Bubba! :D

• Advertisement

Because its only 1, I'm not getting competitive pricing on the Acer car charger, but Expansys have them for €17.95. Probably your best bet. Sorry I couldnt help

<edit>ACER CAR CHARGER LINK ON EXPANSYS</edit>

wolfman wrote:
    but Expansys have them for €17.95. Probably your best bet. Sorry I couldnt help

Thats grand. I just need it badly cos the battery life is sh1t in them! Thanks wolfman! ;)

No problem. Sorry I couldn't improve on the price of the Acer cable

Advertisement