Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jakkass.com

Options
  • 03-05-2005 12:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭

Jakkass.com is another Irish gaming site check it out :)

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

If you don’t mind me saying... there's not much/anything related to Ireland on it, is there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

its an Irish site tho :P im irish

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

if you going to advertise your site i'd advise you to make a url to it as to avoid people typing it because if they have to type it they'll probably won't go to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Cremo wrote:
    if you going to advertise your site i'd advise you to make a url to it as to avoid people typing it because if they have to type it they'll probably won't go to it.

Main reason I haven't been on it yet :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Already noticed 2 things wrong. The " Image of Half Life 2 Aftermath " is just a HL2 image, and valve are not releasing a 2 expansion packs this year. They are releasing one Half Life 2 Aftermath and a level that shows off the HDR update to the Source engine. (Lost Coast).

updated thank you for tht :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Thorbar

looks b0rked to me

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

There seems to be a problem with the database server, sorry for the inconvenience.

We should be back shortly.

Oh well.

no need to change from eurogamer :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 tstickman

It is a great forum,ye should check it out!!!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement