Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anthrax Signing

Options
  • 03-05-2005 2:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭

Just confirmed from metalireland.com

Tomorrow 5pm, at Sentinel Records, behind Central Bank - valid ticket holders only will be admitted in - so dont forget to bring yours

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

And you can be pretty sure they'll be in Bruxelles tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Aye and I am half tempted to go there tonight - decisions, decisions, decisions.

Heh heh, I have photos of a 14 year old Doctor J with them back in 89... I was still taller than Danny Spitz back then :D

jesus and there was I thinking Dr J was ancient - he's the same bloody age as me - just got into metal earlier then I - damn you to hell - well cant call you old anymore now :(

Heh heh heh you're losing it, old man ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭threebeards

Were both you boys in the Top Hat in 87/88 or maybe it was 89 when the band walked off the stage for being spat at? It was my first concert and how I bricked myself!!!!!

Wasnt there myself, but friends I have were there - some were crapping themselves others were too drunk on cheap cider to care :)

But hell that was then, this is now :) Anthrax have been treated very well the last few times they played in the Ambassador

Yeah, 89 in the Top Hat, even got backstage at that one, was sickened when they walked off, but there was sod all spitting at gigs after that (relatively speaking). It was ****ing disgusting and I, for one, don't blame them for doing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

i am so bitter that i am stuck down in cork.so very very bitter

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭revileandy

Scott Ian and Frank Bello were in Bruxelles last night, managed to get a few cool pics

• Advertisement

I can't see them in your post ;)

Advertisement