Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leben und Arbeiten in England/Irland - Erfahrungsberichte

• 03-05-2005 2:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hallo, lieber England-Fan,
    Möchtest du auch gern mal eine gewisse Zeit in England leben und arbeiten?
    Ich habe fünf Jahre in England gelebt und meine zahlreichen Erfahrungen auf meiner Website veröffentlicht:
    http://www.mkschubert.de/gb/

... oder spielst du eher mit dem Gedanken, mal eine gewisse Zeit in Irland zu leben und zu arbeiten?
    Ich lebe seit Januar 2004 in Cork/Irland und berichte über meine zahlreichen Erfahrungen auf meiner Website:
    http://www.mkschubert.de/eire/
    Dort gibt es wertvolle Informationen! Auch über Australien, Neuseeland, USA, Thailand, Tahiti, Neukaledonien, Singapur, Kanada und England!
    Freue mich auf deinen Besuch!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Feenikusu

Wow, super Seite!
    Ich spiele nämlich auch mit dem Gedanken, später mal nach Irland zu ziehen, entweder nur für eine gewisse Zeit oder gleich ganz auswandern. Mal sehen, hab ja noch Zeit, deine Seite ist da aber wirklich interessant!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭carrotcake

was hat das mit der stadt dublin zu tun?? nix!

move this thread to the german forum, if not to the recycle bin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Nidge

carrotcake wrote:
    was hat das mit der stadt dublin zu tun?? nix!

move this thread to the german forum, if not to the recycle bin

nichts, you clep!

saying nix instead of nichts is like saying thru instead of through. brush up before thinking you're smart :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Nidge

I've been doing german for 8 years, i don't need to brush up. I'm more opposed to your flippant tone of "hoho look at these foreigners posting in the wrong forum, go to another one, or failing that the recycle bin haha".

• Advertisement

i live with "these foreigners"

Advertisement