Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radiator Fri 6th May

Options
  • 03-05-2005 2:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭

Radiator would like to thank everyone for making friday such great craic, so cheers to THE HEAT,SICKBOY,THE NATURAL and INVOCATION..anyway this friday sees the welcome return of the brilliant SUBSTANCE.These boys have been away for far too long, however in their time away they picked up a new female member and got some brilliant stuff demoed, check them out on www.substancehq.com or check out their cpu microsite http://artists.cpu.ie/bands/19 . 3rd on the bill are Radiator regulars THE JONES'. If you like your classic indie with a smidgin' of dance thrown in, don't miss the lads. 2nd on the bill sees the welcome return of STRADLER, now called NOVASTONE. If you know where to download any of their stuff just post it up. Kicking things off are the brilliant DIRTY EPICS, these guys really impressed me at one of my recent VOODOO START! sessions...doors 8pm,8eu 7 with flyer or by texting radiator to 0863908829....check out www.andalusiahq.com and www.roadhousemag.com for some very positive reviews of the lads

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭trevradiator

oh ****!how did i forget? The bands on friday will be followed by dj sets from myself, NEIL+CONOR from MAINLINE and JOLENE who has played at a load of THE THINGS PSYCHOTIC REACTION nights..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭trevradiator

where would u get it 4 top class bands,4 top class dj's 2 from one of the most important band to ever come out of this city, mainline that is.

Advertisement