Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i need info on this band....

Options
  • 03-05-2005 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

ok im not sure where if this is the right place for this thread, but ill chance my arm...

im looking for information on a punk band i heard a good few years back. they were called 'Dirt' as far as i know. i heard them on a cassette tape which was split with paranoid visions on the other side. they were all girls as far as i know and i remember i thought they were F**king class. i found a vinyl of a band called dirt in a record store in dublin a couple of years back, but it was not the same band. i could have the name wrong but i think thats what they were called. they may have had a record called 'A little wooden gun' but im not sure either. if anybody could shed some light on this i would greatly appreciate it....thanx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Never heard of them. Perhaps the punk forum might be a bit more appropriate?

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭eddiehitler

oh **** yea! i was looking for a punk forum but only discovered it after i had posted in this one. well theres lots of rockers who are into punk too so maybe someone here may be able to help....

Advertisement