Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Nokia Car Kit??

Options
  • 03-05-2005 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭

just wondering if it is possible to change the phone adapter bit so that i could put another nokia in it the kit at present is the one for a 6310i, i dont want to have to take the whole kit out and put in a new one, thanks in advance

TL

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

the brother tells me that such an adapter is available - it fits into the cradle and will take Nokia pop port type phones. O2 shops and other should have them.Cost about €45

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Blaster99

Yeah it's a CARK-91 to POP Port converter with a generic cradle. Looks like this:

cark91_upgrade.jpg

Costs about £38 online in the UK so I wouldn't expect it to be as cheap as €45 in an Irish shop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Some of the later Nokia kits can just have the cradle changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Thumper Long

thanks lads at least i can leave the old car kit in, now only to decide what to swap my d500 for :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

So my existing Nokia carkit for my old 8310 can be adapted for my newer 6230?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭edmund_f

does anyone have any links or phone numbers?, would be very interested in this too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

It depends on the car kit. I have a 7250 and the kit I got is apaptable

Advertisement